This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for NPO WAJUKU. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- ・What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- ・What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- ・The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- ・How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- ・See what data we have about you, if any.
- ・Change/correct any data we have about you.
- ・Have us delete any data we have about you.
- ・Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Cookies We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.